Every month, we host an exciting market-place pop-up event to celebrate community and promote sustainability.
OUR NEXT PALM POP-UP
DATE: 21 May
TIME: 12pm - 8pm
PLACE: Outside Thrift For Good, Building 8, Golden Mile Galleria (Parking in the building is free for the first 2 hours)
The pop-up will also raise money for international charity projects around the world in partnership with local non profit organization Gulf For Good. We hope to see you there!
WANT TO JOIN OUR NEXT POP-UP?
[UPDATE: Applications for May are now closed. Please stay tuned for our applications for June TBC.]
We are always happy to support local businesses. If you'd like to be a part of our next event, please register your interest by filling in this form.
A member of our team will review your details and get back to you if you've been selected for the pop-up.
SNAPS FROM OUR PREVIOUS POP-UPS
Is parking free?
- Yes it is for the first two hours.
- You can park in the building 7-10 parking. Once you enter the basement parking, you will see a green section/elevator, park around that area, head up the escalator and our store will be right there!
Is is free to attend this event?
How often do you hold your event?
- Monthly! Do check back on our events page or social media pages for updates on timings (which may change month on month).
Is this event dog friendly?
- Yes it is! Bring your fluffy friend along!
How much does it cost to take part in the pop-up?
- Nothing! The event is free for vendors.
Do I get tables and chairs?
- We can rent you a table and two chairs if you need them. It will cost AED100 to rent, and this will need to be paid to us prior to the event via a payment link sent. This is non-refundable if you do not show up for the event on the day.
How big is the table you're renting out?
- Our tables are approximately 1.8m x 80cm.
How many vendors will there be at the event?
- We generally host 20 to 25 brands at each event. Approximately 4 to 5 of them will be F&B vendors.
How many people attend the event?
- We believe about 200 people attend the event in a day.
What time will I need to set up my stall for the event?
- Set up time is always 1.5 hours before the event. All vendors should have their stall set up and ready by the time the event officially starts.
Is parking covered for vendors?
- Yes! Just include your vehicle license in the form submission to have it covered.
- You can park in building 7-10 basement parking. When you enter the parking, you will see a green elevator - park near it and take that up to be right outside our store.
Can I bring banners or other marketing collateral to my stall?
- Yes you can. If you're unsure, check with us first!
How will you publicize or market this event?
- We market this event via three main ways: Social media posts / Social media ads / PR/media releases
If you have any other questions, do feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or DM us on social media.