How do I place an order?
When will I receive my order?
- To place an order all you have to do is simply browse our website and add items to your basket! There is no minimum order.
- New products are uploaded to the site almost everyday so please check the site regularly for the latest drop!
- Delivery normally takes 1-4 business days in Dubai, and 2-6 business days for the rest of UAE and up to two weeks for international orders. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
- All local deliveries are delivered by Shyft Courier. Please don’t hesitate to email us if an order is taking longer than expected to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much is delivery?
- In Dubai delivery is FREE on all orders of AED100 and above and AED10 for orders below. Try before you buy and cash on delivery are accepted.
For cities in the UAE, delivery is FREE on all orders of AED100 and above and AED20 for orders below. Try before you buy and cash on delivery are accepted. We ask that you kindly cover shipping costs for refund for store credit/exchanges and is permitted within two weeks of order delivery.
For Rural UAE, delivery is FREE on all orders of AED200 and above and AED65 for orders below. Try before you buy and cash on delivery are unfortunately NOT accepted. We ask that you kindly cover shipping costs for refund for store credit/exchanges and is permitted within two weeks of order delivery.
Do you ship outside of the UAE?
- Yes, we do.
- International packages are sent with the cheapest trackable service available at the time of delivery and are added to the order cost. We unfortunately don't have cash on delivery or try before you buy services for international orders. However, we will honour refunds/exchanges should you cover any shipping costs for the process.
We charge AED100 for shipping to GCC Countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman)
We charge AED200 for shipping to Zone 2-4 (Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, UK, Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Switzerland, Vatican City, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Italy, Ireland, France, Germany)
We charge AED250 for Zone 5/6 (Canada, China, New Zealand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Laos, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Timor-Leste, USA, Vietnam)
- We charge AED250 for rest of the world, free above orders of AED550 or more
- Should your international order exceed 5kg, we may need to charge additional amounts to cover this cost. Should you refuse, we will reimburse you and cancel your order.
Can I return/exchange my order?
- We sleep well at night knowing our products are loved in their new home. That’s why we offer free 7 day in store credit/exchange. Simply visit our store with your item and order confirmation and our team will be happy to help you out. Valid only in the UAE.
Is it possible to pay cash on delivery?
Yes, of course. We recommend paying cash as we aren't charged 4% in credit card fees. This also makes trying the item before buying possible.
Can I pick up my order and/or drop off my used clothing?
In-store pick up is currently unavailable until we can afford a driver! Hope to update this soon.
Our stores are open 10am to 10pm, so please visit us anytime with your preloved clothing.
How do you clean the clothes?
Champions Cleaners sponsor the washing of the products that need this. As corona lives on clothing for 7-14 hours, we make sure to quarantine products for at least 24 hours before we deliver. Your items are handled with great care with masks and fresh/clean gloves. You can shop with confidence!
How do I give you my used clothes?
Please either drop them off in store in the Golden Mile Galleria Building 8 on The Palm or Times Square Center or arrange a collection via our partner, Shyft.ae. To arrange a colllection for the first time, please fill in our online form under Book a Collection. It helps if you could please wash your items before donating and put any end of life items in a labelled bag. Otherwise, please simply get in touch to let us know you have items ready for collection. We will be in touch to arrange a time/date for collection.
What items do you accept?
We only accept clothing, shoes, bags, fashion accessories, books, and boxes at this time. It's a big help if you please clean and fold your clothing. Thank you!
WE DO NOT ACCEPT TOYS, FURNITURE OR HOUSE ITEMS AT THIS TIME.
Can I sell my items with you?
No, we only accept your used clothing in exchange for a modest gift card at this time, but there are many great resellers in Dubai such as Shop Retold, Garderobe, La Suite, The Luxury Closet and more.
How do I volunteer?
- To register your interest as a volunteer check our Volunteer page and join our WhatsApp group to learn about volunteer events that you can attend sorting/selling. There is no minimum commitment as a volunteer - any time you can offer is helpful to us!
- For administrative volunteer work during the working week, please email Jen your CV and availability on email@example.com
Are these products authentic?
At Thrift for Good we receive donations with luxury items included. We authenticate items to the best of our availability and do not list anything we suspect to be fake. Some fakes are very convincing, however, so we cannot guarantee authenticity on any item. If you purchase an item and doubt the authenticity please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will offer a full refund for any mistakes that we make.