How do I place an order?
When will I receive my order?
- To place an order all you have to do is simply browse our website and add items to your basket! There is no minimum order.
- New products are uploaded to the site everyday at 12pm so please check the site regularly for the latest drop!
- Delivery normally takes 1-4 business days in Dubai, and 2-6 business days for the rest of UAE and up to two weeks for international orders. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
- All local deliveries are delivered by Universal Express and international deliveries by DHL. Please don’t hesitate to email us if an order is taking longer than expected to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much is delivery?
- In Dubai delivery is FREE on all orders of AED50 and above and AED15 for orders below. Try before you buy and cash on delivery are accepted. One refund for store credit/exchange per order is free of charge within two weeks of order delivery.
For cities in the UAE, delivery is FREE on all orders of AED50 and above and AED20 for orders below. Try before you buy and cash on delivery are accepted. We ask that you kindly cover shipping costs for refund for store credit/exchanges and is permitted within two weeks of order delivery.
For Rural UAE, delivery is FREE on all orders of AED200 and above and AED65 for orders below. Try before you buy and cash on delivery are unfortunately NOT accepted. We ask that you kindly cover shipping costs for refund for store credit/exchanges and is permitted within two weeks of order delivery.
Do you ship outside of the UAE?
- Yes, we do.
- International packages are sent with the cheapest trackable service available at the time of delivery and are added to the order cost. We unfortunately don't have cash on delivery or try before you buy services for international orders. However, we will honour refunds/exchanges should you cover any shipping costs for the process.
We charge AED100 for shipping to GCC Countries for orders below AED350 and free above (Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman)
We charge AED150 for shipping to Zone 2-4 for orders below AED450 and free above (Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, UK, Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Switzerland, Vatican City, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Italy, Ireland, France, Germany)
We charge AED200 for Zone 5/6 for orders under AED500 and free above (Canada, China, New Zealand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Laos, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Timor-Leste, USA, Vietnam)
- We charge AED250 for rest of the world, free above orders of AED550 or more
- Should your international order exceed 5kg, we may need to charge additional amounts to cover this cost. Should you refuse, we will reimburse you and cancel your order.
Can I return/exchange my order?
- We sleep well at night knowing our products are loved in their new home. That’s why we offer both try before you buy and free return for store credit/exchange for 14 days. Simply select cash on delivery to try it before you buy it. Valid only in the UAE.
- We have a 14 day exchange policy. If in Dubai, we will collect the items one time for free per order (or for the charges of shipping if more than once). If outside of Dubai, we ask that you kindly cover the shipping charges to our office and for your exchanged items to be returned. Simply contact us if you need to exchange your item or return it for store credit at email@example.com.
Is it possible to pay cash on delivery?
Yes, of course. We recommend paying cash as we aren't charged 4% in credit card fees. This also makes trying the item before buying possible.
Can I pick up my order and/or drop off my donations?
Of course, this is possible with our current office location in Barsha Heights/TECOM. Please message Jen on 052 531 0905 to coordinate in advance as we will need to transfer your order from storage to the office.
How do you clean the clothes?
Amaze Us Laundry sponsors the washing of all products at our pop-up shops, in store and online. If the product is photographed on a model, it is washed again. As corona lives on clothing for 7-14 hours, we make sure to quarantine products for at least 24 hours before we deliver. Your items are handled with great care with masks and fresh/clean gloves. You can shop with confidence!
How do I donate?
To donate for the first time, please fill in our online form under Book a Collection. Otherwise, please simply get in touch to let us know you have items ready for collection. We collect ever Monday, splitting the city into two and confirm your collection day a few days before collection. It could take up to two weeks to come collect. If you are in a rush, however, it is possible to drop your donations off to one of our collection points. Please get in touch if you prefer to do this.
What items do you accept?
We only accept clothing, shoes, bags, fashion accessories, books, hangers and boxes at this time. It's a big help if you please clean and fold your donations. Thank you!
Can I sell my items with you?
No, we only accept donations at this time, but there are many great resellers in Dubai such as Shop Retold, Garderobe, La Suite, The Luxury Closet and more.
How do I volunteer?
- To register your interest as a volunteer check our Volunteer page and join our WhatsApp group to learn about volunteer events that you can attend sorting/selling. There is no minimum commitment as a volunteer - any time you can offer is helpful to us!
- For administrative volunteer work during the working week, please email Jen your CV and availability on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are these products authentic?
At Thrift for Good we receive donations with luxury items included. We authentic items to the best of our availability and do not list anything we suspect to be fake. Some fakes are very convincing, however, so we cannot guarantee authenticity on any item. If you purchase an item and doubt the authenticity please reach out to us at email@example.com. We will offer a full refund for any mistakes that we make.